Thursday, August 13, 2009

2010 Fantasy Baseball Mock Draft - Part IV

I nabbed Dustin Pedroia and Alfonso Soriano with my 5th and 6th round picks, respectively. Again, both of these guys were very high of my "Best Available" list.

My offense looks incredibly well-balanced.

BA: 4 of 6 are great.
R: All 6 are great.
HR: 4 of 6 are great.
RBI: 3 of 6 are great.
SB: I will get contributions from 4 of 6. (Might address this with my next pick.)


My roster now looks like this:

C: (None)
1B: Albert Pujols
2B: Dustin Pedroia
3B: (None)
SS: (None)
OF: Ichiro
OF: Josh Hamilton
OF: Alfonso Soriano
Util: Justin Morneau

SP: (None)
SP: (None)
SP: (None)
SP: (None)

RP: (None)



It might be time to start thinking about some arms...

Top 20

1. Alexei Ramirez
2. Pablo Sandoval
3. Josh Beckett
4. Josh Johnson
5. John Lester
6. Adam Wainwright
7. Yovani Gallardo
8. Chad Billingsley
9. Matt Cain
10. Cliff Lee
11. Justin Verlander
12. Chris Carpenter
13. Cole Hamels
14. Jake Peavy
15. Roy Oswalt
16. Tommy Hanson
17. AJ Burnett
18. Matt Garza
19. James Shields
20. Jered Weaver

No comments:

Post a Comment