Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2010 Fantasy Baseball Mock Draft - Part III

I picked up Ichiro and Josh Hamilton with my 3rd and 4th round picks. Again, I'm thrilled as they were both atop my "Best Available" Board.

My roster now looks like this:

C: (None)
1B: Albert Pujols
2B: (None)
3B: (None)
SS: (None)
OF: Ichiro
OF: Josh Hamilton
OF: (None)
Util: Justin Morneau

SP: None
SP: None
SP: None
SP: None

RP: None

I have a minor dilemma with the next pick. I have nine outfielders rated very similarly but only one OF spot remaining. Do I lock up another position with my 5th round pick and hope one of my outfielders is still on the board when I pick in the 6th? Yup.

1. Aramis Ramirez
2. Jacoby Ellsbury
3. Nick Markakis
4. Curtis Granderson
5. Brian McCann
6. Alfonso Soriano
7. Carlos Quentin
8. Shane Victorino
9. Carlos Lee
10. Nate McLouth
11. Troy Tulowitzki
12. Adam Jones
13. Robinson Cano
14. Alexei Ramirez
15. Jayson Werth
16. Felix Hernandez
17. Josh Beckett
18. Josh Johnson
19. John Lester
20. CC Sabathia

No comments:

Post a Comment