Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Weekend Recap

Well, my baseball predictions could not have been worse as my two World Series teams both got swept in the Opening Round.

But, let's not dwell on the negative. It looks like I am hitting my stride in college football.

******************************
NCAA Football

Week 6: 5-1-1 (Pick of the Week - 1-0); Season Record: 24-17-2 (PoW - 4-2)

Recap

Great call - Recognizing the 'Bama defense as tops in the nation.

Good call - Expecting a shootout in the Auburn-Arkansas game.

Awful call - Guessing that Georgia would bounce back from a devastating loss.

******************************
NFL

Week 5: 3-3; Season Record: 14-13 (Survivor: Eliminated)

Recap

Great call - Giving the Bengals the respect they deserve.

Good call - Guessing that the Chiefs would compete at home.

Awful call - Everything about the Jacksonville pick.

******************************
Fantasy Football

Work League: Lost 100-35; 3-2 on the season - This was my worst defeat ever in fantasy football. My team sh!t the bed in a big way.

Friend league: Won 155-135; 3-2 on the season

No comments:

Post a Comment