Friday, October 23, 2009

College Football Picks: Week 8

The Picks

South Florida +7: The Bulls have had 10 days to prepare for this one. I think they surprise Pitt on the road.

Arkansas / Ole Miss Over 53: Jevan Snead gets hot... finally. Letdown week for the Hogs.

Iowa State +19: I don't like this game at all, but since I'll be there, I should have a rooting interest. Huskers 34, Cyclones 17.

Maryland +7: It's automatic - if Duke is favored, bet against them.

Michigan +5: The Wolverines broke out of their funk last week. Penn State hasn't proven anything this year.

Kansas +7.5: What do the Sooners have to play for at this point?

Mississippi State +23: No team in the country has played a tougher schedule than the Bulldogs. They won't be blown off the field.

Oregon State +21.5: The Beavers always play the Trojans well.

Pick of the Week - Washington +10: In Jake Locker, I trust.

********************************
Season Record: 27-19-1 (PoW - 4-3)

No comments:

Post a Comment