The free agent frenzy has been fast-paced and only a few impact players remain unsigned. I wanted to do a "Top 10" list but could only come up with seven.
Top 7 Remaining FA's
1. Kurt Warner, QB, Cardinals: Quite possibly the only game-changer on this list. He carried Arizona through the playoffs and looks like he has a couple more years in him.
Update: Warner re-signed with Arizona, as expected. looks like Matt Leinart has clipboard duties for the next two years.
2. Igor Olshansky, DT, Chargers: A solid contrubutor on the defensive line in a league lacking solid defensive linemen.
Update: Olshansky signed with the Cowboys.
3. Bryant McFadden, CB, Steelers: Quiet and dependable, perfect qualities in a cornerback.
Update: McFadden quietly signed with the Cardinals. A great move for Arizona.
4. Jabari Greer, CB, Bills: An underrated cog in the Bills' D.
Update: Greer inked a deal with the Saints, a team in desperate need of help in the secondary.
5. Byron Leftwich, QB, Steelers: A perfect backup quarterback.
6. Laveranues Coles, WR, Jets: Coles unbelievably turned down a $6m deal from the Jets. He'll regret that in a few weeks.
Update: Coles signed a 4-year, $28m deal with the Bengals. Maybe he wasn't crazy after all.
7. Ray Lewis, LB, Ravens: A legend in his own mind.
Update: Lewis re-upped with the Ravens.
I think six of the seven players listed will return to their teams with Coles being the exception.